Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Intended for Children Under 3...

...only applies to your first child. I realized today that as a parent, you really relax the rules for #2. Lucas wanted his tent set up in the house and after much persuasion on his part, I finally caved in. In the moments after the tent was up, he proceeded to fill it with ALL his toys. Sophie crawled in the tent and I don't know whether she couldn't or just didn't want to, but she wouldn't get out. She was completely surrounded by little cars, little legos, little rockets, and many many more little things. According to all the rules, all items should be larger than a toilet paper roll. I could probably fit 5-10 items at a time in a toilet paper roll. She was having a blast and Lucas was entertained so I just let them go.

You should also not let your toddler play with a sit-n-spin unsupervised, otherwise it becomes a stand-n-spin and the result is below. Sophie had a run-in with the driveway...the driveway won. This picture is fresh, it looks much worse today. No, that is not food on her nose.


Other than our recent injuries, we are doing well. The kids and JD were so sweet on Valentine's and my birthday. All I asked for was one picture of Lucas and Sophie together. I not only got a great picture, but a day of dress up followed.







No comments: