This is the picture of my life. Lucas is contantly antagonizing Sophie. The point that she starts screaming now before he even touches her. She has also learned to run very fast!
Lucas has become interested in storytelling. Somehow he convinces his Jammie to tell him lots and lots of stories. Recently he had her telling "Billy Goat Gruff" in the dog house. (sorry Janice, this was just too cute)We had our first attempt at meeting Santa. This poor Santa lost his beard.

Christmas Eve we opened presents in Conroe. Then visited with our cousins in Spring.
Sophie was taking it all in on Christmas morning.
We opened more presents Christmas Day. Santa had one heavy sleigh this year.
Sophie LOVES the new swing set!
Doesn't she look excited! Lucas was just tired of waiting for her to move it down the slide.
All I wanted for Christmas was one picture of my kids together. This is the only one I got.
We did share our toys with other. Uncle Anson and Holt enjoyed the swings also.
Sophie share other things with Holt as well, what a manly hat Holt!
Lucas loved his first Texans game!Our first Aggie game with Lucas was a blast. He now wants play tackle all the time, knows all the words to Hullabaloo, and can't wait to be an Aggie so he can play football. As if Mom would really let that happen. We will be attending basketball games and baseball games this year as well, hoping to sway his opinion of what and Aggie is.
I went out of town one weekend and left JD with the kids. The above video is what happened. I am actually quite proud of him, however know that this would not have happened if I was there. The guys that worked the rockwall could not believe that he actually made it to the top, I couldn't either. Cliff, this should make you proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment